Sunday, August 31, 2014

Sunday Funday

Hello Everyone!  Today all 3 of us managed to get out of the house despite of the rain.  We headed out to a furniture store to get a new bedroom set.  We have never really done anything special to our bedroom.  We are going to give it a little make over.  Our furniture won't be delivered until the end of September but that perfect because it gives us time to paint the walls.  We also walked around the mall and ate lunch there.  I stopped by the Vera Bradley store and looked at the bag that I ordered last night.  Oh my gosh, the bag is huge!!! I hope I can cancel the order before it ships out.  I saw one that was much smaller called the Tablet tote which is what I am going to get if I can cancel the order on time.  After the mall, we went to ULTA.  I wanted to buy a pressed powder but decided to keep using something my niece gave me instead and just buy a retractable kabuki brush.  I picked one up by Real Techniques.  I also bought a Lorac Alter Ego Lipstick in Jet Setter and a NYX Lip liner in Fuchsia.  Here are pictures of my stuff.  Thanks for stopping by and hope you come back for my next post.
xoxo
Christina



Lorac Alter Ego
Jet Setter
$16.00

Both the liner and lipstick are very pigmented
NYX lip liner: Fuchsia $3.49

Real Techniques Retractable Kabuki Brush
$9.99






No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.