Saturday, August 30, 2014

Happy Lazy Saturday

Today has been quite a lazy day for me.  I woke up super early (6:15am), which is the time I now wake up during the week.  Then Alex woke up too and we began to chitchat until Frank told us to go back to sleep.  I think I finally went back to sleep at about 8 then woke up again at 10:30.  We pretty much just lounged around the house.  Frank and Alex eventually headed out to the race track.  I really need to go to Sally's to buy hair color and I actually should get out of bed and start cleaning the house but I feel really lazy not sad lazy but I just want to lay in bed.
I really don't like to carry a purse to work so I have been using a cute bag my niece gave me from ULTA. It fits everything I need including my lunch and snack. I feel like I need something with a zipper for extra protection.  I kind of wanted a back pack from Vera Bradley.  I had my eye on the Ultimate Backpack in Raisin, but it seems too small for all the stuff that I carry.  So I decided on the Get Carried Away Tote in Canterberry Magenta.  This will be my first Vera Bradley purchase.  I hope its big enough to carry all my yarn and hooks.  I will post pictures when I get it.

This is the kind of day we are having. Cloudy and raining off and on

Too lazy to go outside to take the actual picture:/


This is the bag my niece gave me, which also came with a sample of Lorac Porefection.

This is what I carry to work
Personal Original Patent Filofax
Old Samsung Tablet
Yarn
Hat in progress
Water
Crochet hooks
I don't carry my wallet just my drivers license. 
I hope you all have a great weekend or a great 3 Day Weekend.   I posted earlier that I wanted to have a giveaway soon.  I am going to start buying a few things and start on a slouchy beanie for the giveaway.  I might post a video on Youtube but the giveaway will be on my blog.  If you haven't already, make sure to follow me here on my blog, youtube, and instagram (christinachains77). 
Be blessed!
Christina M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.