Friday, June 20, 2014

Ulta Summer Glam Beauty Essentials

Here's a look at my Summer Glam Beauty Essentials from ULTA Beauty. It retails for $28.00 but has a value of $89.00.  The reason I bought this is because it has some really good brands that I would love to try. I took these pictures with my phone and hope they look good. And No they didn't look okay at all.
 Just finished retaking them with my NikonD3100.


You can find this at ULTA Beauty

Each item is pretty much a deluxe sample size

The box open up like this


The swatch is the one on the very top

butter London: Snog 0.2oz


Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

Medium/Deep Matte Bronzer

This is definitely a keeper and a MUST have!!!!!

And it smells so good!!!
0.14 oz

Benefit The Porefessional
0.10 fl oz

Anastasia Lash Genius

water-proof top coat mascara
0.11oz

Tarte Lights Camera Splashes Waterproof Mascara

0.16 fl oz

Laura Geller Beauty
Cool Lids Cream Eyeshadow 

Rose Gold

A small amount goes a long way

It actually looks pretty than this swatch on my hand
0.26 fl oz
Stila Lip Glaze


Strawberry Lemonade

I only swatched it on my bottom lip.
I like the the way it smells and the gloss it gives my lips. You can definitely feel it on your lips but it last long. My son on the other hand hates it when I give him kisses while I'm wearing this. He says its too sticky and gross. Oh I love him so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.