Friday, May 2, 2014

Lorac Pro Palette-Eye Look of the Day

After priming my brows with Fergie Wet & Wild Primer I applied
  Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tough as Taupe

It took my husband almost a month to get a hold of this but with the help of my beautiful niece he was able to find one at Ulta. 

I applied Slate over the Tough as Taupe

I patted the color only to the bottom lid

I used a fluffy brush to apply Taupe

I used Taupe as my transition color and blended that in very well

This is what it looked like after blending in the Taupe

I used a smaller flat brush with Deep Purple

I applied Deep Purple to the outer corner of my eye

I also applied Deep Purple to the crease

This is what it looked like after I blended the Deep Purple

I used this pointy brush to apply Nude

I applied Nude on my upper Brow Bone


I used UD  Velvet 24/7 Eyeliner to line my eyes



This is the finished look
Samsung S4 Beauty Filter mode

I can only wish my skin was this flawless
Samsung S4 Beauty Filter mode

Samsung S4 Beauty Filter mode




This is the finished look with out any filter

No filter

No filter


Thanks for stopping by my blog.
XoXo,
Christina




No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.