Saturday, April 12, 2014

Beauty Rocks-Ipsy April 2014

Beauty Rocks-Ipsy Glam Bag 2014




Classic Shadow Medium Natural  Brush by Coastal Scents
$2.49




Elizabeth Mott
pop! goes the shadow- Champagne
$12.99/2g





Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Glide-On Eye Pencil
Black Velvet
$20.00/full size

This is my first 24/7 liner so I am not sure if the one in my bag was a full size













Star Looks
Luscious Long wear Lip Pencil
Naked
$12.00






dr. brandt
microdermabrasion skin exfoliant
$125.00 for 3.5oz
the sample we received was a 0.25oz
I probably say this every month but this one is my favorite Ipsy bag so far. I have been wanting to try the UD glide on liner for the longest time. I have been very curious about the Coastal Scentsbrushes as well. I can always use a nude lip liner. The bag is really cute too.Thanks for stopping by
xoxo
Christina

1 comment:

  1. I just posted my Ipsy video on YouTube. We got such different bags. I love ipsy, they really do seem to personalize the bags=D
    http://youtu.be/NIQTPP6jdTc

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.