Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Fiber One Protein Maple Brown Sugar Cereal BzzCampaign




I am a BzzAgent and received this product for free from BzzAgent and General Mills for testing and review purposes
www.bzzagent.com



I received 2 boxes of General Mills Fiber One Protein Cereal in my BzzKit.The first one I tried is the Maple Brown Sugar cereal. This cereal really satisfies my hunger till dinner time. I usually eat this about 11:00am. I love the taste of maple brown sugar. I like the crunch of the granola and the bits of pecan in every bite. I also noticed that it has helped me stay regular if you know what I mean ( sorry if its TMI). I can certainly notice when I skip this cereal and choose a more sugary cereal instead. 



big clusters are in the bag as well which are great for snacking. 

the granola and pecan pieces add a nice crunch to the cereal till the end


20% daily value of fiber
10 grams of protein with milk per serving





Check out Fiber One's website to find out more about their other products
http://www.fiberone.com/


It also has a Box Top to help support  your child's school



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.