Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Olay Fresh Effects








This is another item I received complimentary in my Paradise VoxBox from Influenster
OLAY FRESH EFFECT SHINE SHINE GO  AWAY face wash
to see the complete line of products visit them at
www.olayfresheffects.com



I have been using this product for about 2 weeks. I like how well it cleans and how fresh my face looks. I really like using it before and after going to the gym in the morning. It takes away the shine and the dirt of my face. It also smells great and lathers up really great.

It also smells great and lathers up really great.

Here's a little more information about it:

  • It has the purifying power of a face mask
  • removes 2x more dirt,oil, and make-up than basic cleaning
  • formulated with kaolin clay
  • lifts away impurities and help minimize shine
  • Dermatological tested/ Oil-Free

1 comment:

  1. i have a different feelings about olay products. Doesn't suit my skin at all

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.