Friday, April 5, 2013

4 ELF Primers-Swatches








ELF Primers-$1.00 @ Food Town

My favorite ELF Quad
Day to Night $1.00 @ Food Town

Swatches w/o primer

Sheer Primer

Sheer Cover Primer-I think  I applied to much on my arm. It took a  seconds to dry . I let it set for about 1 minute then applied the eyeshadow. Of all the primers that I tested today, this one is my favorite. The primer blends in well with my natural skin tone.

Pearl Primer

This is what it looks like before applying  shadow-very sparkly!



I did not like this one to much. The shadow applied streaky and wasn't as smooth as the  Sheer Primer

Golden Primer

Swatch before shadows-very gold!!!

I like the way the first color and the last color of the  swatches look the best. I think it makes the bronziness stand out more. Maybe this primer would look better with golden tones to it.


                                                 Champaigne Primer


Swatch before shadow-I like the way this one blended well .Its a glittery and sparky color.It really has a strong scent to it too.



Swatch after shadow. Again this makes the first and last shadow pop more. Not  so much the 2 in the middle. It kind of dulls them.



Here is a look at my arm in different lighting

Different lighting


This is what the wands look like.


Over all the Sheer Primer is my favorite. I may try the champaigne and gold primer next time I wear  my Naked  shadows or browns.
♥Christina


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.