Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Walgreen $10.98 OOP-Coupons

Today was my day to go to Walgreens. Unfortunately, I was unable to buy the Sunday paper so I only used the coupon that I already had in my binder. I was prepared to stop at 4 different Walgreen's in my area but thank goodness everything I needed was in the first Walgreens I stopped at. I was very surprised actually. The deals this week were great. I am starting to shop more at Walgreen's than CVS!



 2-$.75 off coupons

These $1.00 off coupons where in my Influenster Mom VoxBox

no coupons

no coupons

no coupons-I was not sure which Listerine was on sale for $4.99-The UltraClean is the one that is on sale

First Transaction:
DenTek Flossers  2/$4.00-$2.00=$2.00 received $2RR


Second Transaction:
2/$7.00-$2RR from last week and $2RR from first transaction=$3.00 received $4RR

Third Transaction:
$4.99-$4RR from transaction 2=$.99 received $4RR


-
Fourth Transaction
2/$6.00-$4RR from third transaction=$2.00 received $4RR




Fifth Transaction:
Buy one get one free
$4.49-.$75 coupon-$.75coupon=$2.99
I payed this with a gift card.

So in reality my OOP was $7.99 for all the items I purchased or $.89 each item.


I have this $4RR that I might use for some more of the above items depending on what is going to be on sale next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.