Wednesday, July 11, 2012

NYX Provocateur Mascara

I received this in one of my Craveboxes. I finally decided to use it a few days ago. I don't like to open a new mascara until I am done the with one I am using. I was not sure what to expect because I have never tried a NYX mascara. Although I do love their eyshadows and jumbo pencils.
My eyelashes are so thin and short that I have only found 1 mascara that really makes them look long and full. I must say, I really love the results that this NYX Provocateur Mascara is giving me. 


NYX Provocateur Boudoir Mascara features an adjustable formulation that volumizes and separates lashes from root to tip.
Not Animal Tested
NYX Provocateur retails $5.99 at ULTA-very resonable price!!!
cravebox: http://www.cravebox.com/

http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?
skuId=2242381&productId=xlsImpprod4141569&navAction=push&navCount=1&categoryId=cat80040




Level 1
 Start with Level 1 to build a solid, dramatic base








Level 2
followed by Level 2 to separate and perfect the look




before mascara




After using NYX Provocateur
♥♥♥Long full lashes with no clumping♥♥♥

1 comment:

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.