Tuesday, July 31, 2012

5-hour Energy-smiley360 mission

smiley360.com
5hourenergy.com
I received this product to test and review from Smiley360 and 5-hour Energy
This is my first mission with smiley360. I was very surprised to get an invite. I have been a member for a while now but never was active. About 3 weeks ago, I received the invite for 5-hour Energy and I decided to accept the mission. I always see these drinks at Wal-Mart or Krogers on the check out isle. I question if they actually work. I really never bought one because of the price. I mean the bottle is so small and paying over $3.00 was just to much for me. Yes I was very skeptical. I drank my first bottle Monday morning. My nephew was staying the night with us so that meant that I not only had to get breakfast,lunch and dinner ready for my son but for my nephew as well. I also clean my house and do laundry on Mondays. My son also has practice to go to as well. I had a big stack of coupons that need to be cut and organized. I had a very busy day ahead of me. I opened the small bottle of pomegranate 5-hour Energy and took a sip. Boy was it sweet. Yes its sugar free but has such a sweet taste to it. It took me about 4 drinks to finish the bottle. It was very good even with the sweetness. I waited for the kids to finish breakfast to get started on the house work. On any typical Monday, i would finish my house work before 5:30pm which  meant that it took me all day to do it. I would take breaks in between and a nap on the couch. I actually finished cleaning and sweeping and mopping in less than 2 hours. I was on it!!! I did not feel the need to take breaks or nap. Its funny too that I did not get hungry at all.  I ate 2 slice of pizza for dinner and that was all I ate all day. There is no bad after taste or no crashing feeling.  I even clipped and organized my coupon. I even went couponing in the evening. I really did like the energy I had. I went to bed peacefully. I wont drink this everyday maybe only on Mondays

My smiley360 package contained one bottle of pomegranate and one bottle of berry 5-hour Energy. It also contained a information packet of 5-hour Energy





No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.