Monday, February 28, 2011

So this is my new nail polish rack that I made. About a year ago I got tired of seeing our DVDs stacked on this rack. I bought some "suit cases" from Ross and decided to put them in there. I bought a medium sized one for my sons movies and a bigger one for my husband and my movies. I put the rack upstairs in a pile that needs to be donated. Some how it ended up in our "exercise room". While I was trying to work up a sweat on the treadmill, I decided to use that DVD rack as a nail polish rack. I wasn't sure how it would turn out. I went to Hobby Lobby and bought a piece of foam board for $1.99. I already had the knife and material to cover the board. I had a old twin sheet set and used that to cover the board. I really like the end result. It seems sturdy enough to hold the polishes pictured. I wouldn't mind buying another one. During my weekly search on Craigslist, i found quite a few for less than $10.00. As always if you do find one on Craigslist, please be safe. I always meet the seller at a local store like Walgreen's in broad daylight or my husband goes with me. Well I hope you enjoy the video and thanks for stopping by.
                                                                       xoxox
                                                                  Chrisina

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.