Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My Week So Far.....

 Sunday we went to our local swap meet/flea market and I picked up these goodies. The brand is NL Nail Polish. They are DBP,Toluene and Formaldehyde Free. They have no names on the bottle but say they have natural pearl for improved application and wear ability. I'll do a review on them later. They were each $1.50. I also picked up these 3 lovely pendents. I made a ring with the butterfly pendent. It's so pretty. I love it.I'm also trying to make jewelry and these are the first 2 necklaces I made. I bought everything at Hobby Lobby. I really like the way these metal chains look. I added and owl charm to the metal silver necklace. This is super basic and if I can do it, I'm sure anyone can. I'm hoping to buy more jewelry making items to make more things.

This is my son Alex and his story-time teacher, Mrs. Charlotte. We have been going to story time with her since he was about two years old or maybe a few month younger. Yesterday was her last day. It was very sad to know that we wouldn't be seeing her for story time. Alex will miss her so much. She was his favorite Liberian. He was so sad to see her go. She was the best.

This is the project I am working on right now. As you have seen, my husband bought me a nail rack a few weeks ago. I really like it alot. I still need more space to fit all my nail polishes. I was upstairs a few days ago and noticed a DVD rack that was on top of the pile of stuff that needs to be donated. Then a light bulb went on on top of my head. "Why don't I turn this into a nail polish rack. I'm taking pictures of this step by step as I go and will try to post a video on my YouTube Channel.
Well thanks again for visiting and come back.

xoxo
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.