Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Manicure Win/Fail!!

Revlon Make Mine Mango


4Coats

Bundle Monster 16


No flash


FAIL!!!
 Saturday morning I grabbed my coupon binder and headed to Target and made my rounds towards the  beauty clearance section. I was able to pick up this Revlon Make Mine Mango nail polish for only$.52 cents. Yes, you read correctly! I had a coupon for $1.00 off Revlon nail color. For that price I couldn't pass it up. It a pretty creamy coral color. To achieve this color, I applied 4 coats of nail polish. I used my Seche Vite fast dry top coat. It gave it the perfect shine. It even made my short nails look pretty.
I used Bundle Monster 16 to stamp on the images. I keep using my Konad special polish in black because I know that it works well with these plates. The images on this plate are so much thinner that the Konad images. I had a real hard time trying to get the image stamped on correctly. On my left hand, I used floral patterns that I was able to stamp on twice to get the full nail covered. One my right hand, I used a zebra print, which I loved. But again, I Failed at getting a full stamp on my nail. I ended up smearing the design:(.  The checkered pattern was pretty as well but again it was another Fail:(. The last one I tried was another floral patter which was cute,but couldn't get the full image on right......Fail:(  All in all this is a really pretty plate, I just wish the images were wider.
Next time, I will leave this Make Mine Mango nail polish without design. Its pretty as it is-Win!!!
Thanks for visiting me!!!
                                                                             xoxox
                                                                           Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.