Friday, February 4, 2011

Chains of Love and Wet n Wild Haul



 So this is my first design for the month of Febuary 2011. The base color I used was Purple Crush by Orly. I love this color. It dries super fast and the bottle is true to its color. Love It. The Bundle Monster plates I used were plates BM09 for the heart and BM12 for the chain link.  I only wish my nails were longer so I could have added more chain links to the nail. I still like this design though.
Wet N Wild -Teal of Fortune (4 coats)
 This is a super pretty blue with sparkle. Its from the Wet n Wild FastDry line. I'm not really sure how fast it dried since I used an artificial nail. I purchased this at Walgreens for $1.99.
Sinful Colors-Why Not (3 coats)
This is from Sinful Colors. I almost walked right passed it. I'm thinking this is a newer one from their collection, because this is the first time I have seen this. Its such a beautiful creamy ocean blue. It reminds me of one the Sally Hansen polish I used earlier. This was $1.99 at Walgreens


Wet n Wild-Hanna Pinktana (4-coats)
I also bought this at Walgreens for $1.99.Its from the FastDry Collection as well. The only thing that I dont like from this brand is the stiff brush. Other than that, this is a beautiful pinkish/purplish sparkly color.


The last nail is Wet N Wild-Sparked (4 coats)
I wasn't able to get the bottle of nail polish for the last nail. It's also from Wet N Wild-WildShine Collection. This one was only $.99 cents. I went to Sally's Beauty Supply today. While there this beautiful China Glaze polish practicle knocked me off my feet. I dont remember the name of it but it was on the feature display of China Glaze. Ohhh how I wanted it so badly. I wasn't shopping for myself,but for my sister. I had to walk away from that beautiful color. I wish I could remember the name. So when I went to Walgeens Wet n Wild Sparked also caught my eye. I had to get it. There was only one left and I bought it.  Maybe before the month is over I will head back to Sally's for that special nail polish.


Wet n Wild-Comfort Zone
The pictures for these pallets do no justice. The pigments are so rich and almost velvety. My husband must think I am crazy, cause I am ooohhhhing and aaaahhhhing by just touching the colors. As you can see, the pallet comes with 8 highly pigmented brown tone shades. Priced at $4.99.


Wet n Wild-Petal Pusher




Petal Pusher
These are priced the same $4.99. This pallet is also highly pigmented. I like the feel of the Comfort Zone pallet better. Not so much oohs and ahhs with this one. The pallet comes with shades of purples and soft pinks.  What's great about these pallets is that it give you diffent color combinations that you can use. The samples are on the back of the pallet. It show you what colors to use for a Sweet Look, Flirty Look, Dramitic Look and Wild Look. Hmmmm, this is very interesting. I cant wait to use these. I'll post pictures up when ever I try them out. Thanks so much for stopping by.
                                                                                            xoxo
                                                                                    Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.