Thursday, February 17, 2011

Anchors Away

Sinful Colors-Why not

Color Club-??

Bundle Monster 18

Bundle Monster-08 and 18

This evening my sister in law (sis) suprised us with an awesome dinner from Antonios Italian restaurant. It was Yummy! After that wonderful meal, I went ahead and finished my manicure that I started on earlier today. Please forgive the messyness ( nail polish on skin and cuticle). To achieve this beautiful blue color I used Sinful Colors Nail Polish in Why Not. I applied 3 coats to achieve this color. Two coats would have been enough, but I tried one more to see if there was a difference in color. The color applied smoothly without any streaking. On my right hand, I used BM18 to apply the image on my tips. I'm not very good at applying the tips on my right hand. But like they say "practice makes perfect".  If I can manage to get this tips straight,they would look really pretty. On my left hand, I applied one coat on Color Club glitter polish. I dont't know the name of this one. I bought it in a set at Ross. I love the end result of the one coat of the glitter over the Sinful polish. I applied an anchor image on the nails and it reminded me of the ocean with an anchor in the bottom. I'm gonna have to stop here,since I have my nephews over for the night.Thanks for stopping by.
                                                             xoxo
                                                             Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.